Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nicole Richie appears at Kitson Saturday to promote her jewelry line [Fashion Rules!]
· Beverly Boulevard has a (mild) sense of humor [Metblogs]
· Furniture shop IdentityCraft leaves retail [Franklin Avenue]
· LA-based line Stop Staring! has vintage looks in all sizes [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· Apple's laid off 50 people [Gizmodo]
· Ten products that laugh in the face of the recession [Cityfile]
· Lumbering dinosaur Blockbuster may consider bankruptcy [Counter Culture]