Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lacoste rolls out a line of crocodile-inspired sneakers [All the Rage]
· Discounted Dries van Noten pops up at Maxfield in Beverly Hills [Fashion Rules]
· Ashley Paige bikinis for Target: Kind of meh [LA Pretty]
· Gap launches signature scent, Close, for women [FWD]
· Pierre Cardin looking to sell fashion empire for 1.3 billion [NYP]
· Club Monaco to be exclusive US retailer for Royal Dutch Gazelle bikes [WWD, sub req]