Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Forever 21 to launch a plus-sized line in May [All the Rage]
· For some reason, Candie's picks Britney Spears as a spokesmodel [StyleWatch]
· Meanwhile, Quiksilver's using bloggers to show off their spring line [Pipeline]
· San Francisco is getting a Paul Smith [Fashion Rules!]
· Chain mail tights: Badass, if you don't mind standing all night [The Curated Life]