Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How does Trader Joe's turn LA drivers into happy pedestrians? [Curbed]
· Fairfax costume shop loses murals to graffiti [LAT]
· MiH returns to LA [All the Rage]
· How to make your own trashed jeans [Fashion Rules]
· Net-a-Porter's outlet site The Outnet now taking members [The Outnet]
· Designer behind Spanx to expand offerings to a full clothing line [Slaves to Fashion]