Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ed Hardy and Marc Ecko at LA Market Week: Not exactly creative [Blogdowntown]
· The owner of closing Cook's Library bookstore looks back at her career [LA Now]
· Valentino doc is blowing away box-office expectations [Fashion Rules]
· Dial-a-Mattress is bankrupt [NYT]
· Why is this Lanvin dress only $300? [Cheryl Shops]
· Conversation turns once again to Michelle Obama arms [Daily Beast]
· Rachel Ashwell plans to reopen one of her Shabby Chic stores [WWD, sub req]