Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A car drove into the old Robertson home of Agnes B?! [@LATimesIMAGE/Twitter]
· The Beverly Center's True Religion store now due in "late spring" [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Weird: size 5 shoes are slowly being phased out [Slaves to Fashion]
· Rick Owens doesn't feel the need for advertising [Coutorture]
· Filene's Basement hasn't been paying vendors, may be bankrupt [WWD, sub req]