Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Bob's Big Boy hairdo that became a metaphor for Fashion Week [All the Rage]
· Malibu's Lumber Yard shopping center keeps getting postponed [LA Now]
· MacArthur Park's tiny bookstore stays open despite tough times [LAT]
· The Yoox 90% off sale is back [Slaves to Fashion]
· Forget buyer's remorse, these days it's all about saver's remorse [NYT]
· Ikea now selling solar-powered lighting [Alternative Consumer via Huff Post]
· Serena Williams to hawk clothing and jewelry on HSN [WWD, sub req]