Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· History of Blythe dolls, beloved of Valley of the Dolls and Alexander McQueen alike [Design*Sponge]
· More shots of Louis Verdad and Decades at Fashion Week [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· How to sum up fall's looks: "Luxe trashiness" [LAT]
· Isaac Mizrahi talks about his new fashion show on Bravo [UnBeige]
· Nicole Richie's jewelry line sells out even before it hits stores [StyleWatch]
· Pegleg's patriotic clothing and accessories for Opening Ceremony [Pipeline]