Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA Fashion Week's problems made the whole thing more democratic [LAT]
· OMG Prince for Target [LA Pretty]
· WSJ may be killing its excellent fashion blog [The Cut]
· Sneak peek at the US version of Absolutely Fabulous [Jezebel]
· Office supply stores hard-hit by the recession [Forbes]