Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Preschool creates adorable mini-Trader Joe's for impressionable young consumers [Franklin Avenue]
· Talk with "anti-supermodel" Erin Wasson [Daily Beast]
· Product company Malin + Goetz hosting online anniversary sale [Style Flavors]
· Economy forces Tiffany to shutter pearl jewelry chain Iridesse [WWD, sub req]
· Street style photogs behind The Sartorialist and Garance Dore are a couple [Fashionologie]