Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Where was the rock star tackiness at last night's Grammys? [All the Rage]
· At least MIA brought it in a see-through Henry Holland dress [Bunnyshop]
· Finally, the truth behind sheet thread counts [NYM]
· Fashion designers trying for blend of "groovy and classic" [WSJ]
· Shop Jason Wu online at Net-a-porter [Elle News Blog]
· Gwen Stefani's clothing line a possible chocking hazard [NYP]