Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· AP sues Obey designer Shepard Fairey for his Obama poster [Neighborhood Folk]
· Celebs spotted in t-shirts supporting charity the Samburu Project [California Style]
· Rumors swirling of infighting at Badgley Mischka [Fashionologie]
· Finally, an e-commerce site for Giles & Brother [Shop Girl]
· Mad Men costumer's new line to have a contemporary look [HotR]
· The Olsens debut a menswear collection for The Row [WWD, sub req]
· Peacock motif inspired Matthew Williamson's H&M line [BlackBook]