Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Some residents of Florence-Firestone lobbying for a Wal-Mart [LAT]
· Despite tons of cutbacks, LAT still springs for Milan Fashion Week [Fashion Rules!]
· Christian Louboutin has dinner with shoe obsessives [LAT]
· Couple runs away to Oregon rather than try to live in Beverly Hills on under $100,000 [Metblogs]
· Surprise, there are a lot of J.Crew fan blogs out there [ShopDiary]
· Model Gisele Bundchen just married NFL player Tom Brady [Catwalk Queen]
· Americans slowly learning the dance that is haggling [Daily Beast]