Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel is selling eminently practical lace sunglasses for spring [All the Rage]
· What are we going to do with all the empty big box stores? [LA Land]
· Will shoppers ever want to pay full price again? [IHT]
· WWWWD, the fashion industry's version of The Onion [JC Report]
· Gap gets RISD students to design its cardigans [WWD, sub req]
· Lindsay Lohan, as shot by designer-turned-photog Hedi Slimane [Killah Beez]