Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nail and Facial comes to former home of Press Boutique [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Recession or no, pricey things are selling out at Net-a-Porter [LA Pretty]
· The Met closing 8 of its stores around the country [Daily Intel]
· CB2 now selling a $800 "Don Draper" couch [Fashion Binge]
· Despite recession, Apple's top-selling computer is still the pricey MacBook Pro [AppleInsider]