Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Oscar fashion: Inspired by "magical princesses," not so much the recession [LAT]
· Meanwhile, the men all seemed to sport Van Dyke beards [All the Rage]
· In Pasadena, protesters challenge plans to put a Forever 21 distribution center on closed-down farmland [Curbed]
· Fashion houses make sure to get their Oscar dress plugs [IHT]
· Erickson Beamon for Target is now in stores [NYDN]
· Jak & Jil photog hired for Lane Crawford campaign [Fashionologie]
· Wondering what motivates Gwyneth Paltrow to continue on with GOOP [NYT]