Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The difference between NY socialites and LA celebrities [Fashion Rules!]
· Florist Beverly Blossoms to take over the Pinkyotto space on West 3rd [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Body-con looks are a big trend this Fashion Week [Blackbook]
· PETA's oddly absent from the tents, but here's an anti-PETA protester [The Cut]
· Giorgio Armani donated $1 million to NYC's Fund for Public Schools [WWD]