Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Saturday: Learn all about false lashes at the Beauty Closet [California Style]
· Santa Monica's Upstairs Downstairs moves to Culver City [Apartment Therapy]
· Introducing Neil Lane's line of more affordable jewelry with Arcade [Fashion Rules!]
· All the recession sales are really bad for chronic shopaholics [NYDN]
· Spring/summer lookbook from popular denim label PRPS [Denimology]
· Designer Rachel Roy's guilty pleasure is bad TV [GlamChic]
· Liz Claiborne exec describes Isaac Mizrahi as a "nuclear weapon" (in a good way) [NYT]