Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tom Ford's movie open Friday at Laemmle in Pasadena [Laemmle]
· All that and a bag of chips: Sephora tries out vending machines [WWD]
· Objectification, 2.0: Hot Quest debuts, makes us sad [Thrillist]
· Mechanical hamster still creepy, probably not toxic. Maybe [NY Post]
· Sure, Rock Band is popular. Just not with Ringo Starr. [LA Times]