Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The cutest kids in SoCal, as decided by the Gap and you [All the Rage]
· Since bowties aren't uncomfortable enough, Filius has a bark one [StyleSectionLA]
· Yes, this is real: Fashionista University teaches design and PR in 7 days [FWD]
· If we get a cute 13-year-old mascot, will Amy Astley talk to us? [Fashionista]
· Martin Margiela is gone, won't be replaced, stop asking questions [Fashionologie]
· Lara Stone replaces Madonna as face of Louis Vuitton [Nitrolicious]
· You can buy anything on eBay, like one woman's right to marry [The Awl]