Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· People spent more this holiday than last year, especially accessories [LA Times]
· And stores expect growth in 2010, since spring clothes are pretty [Stylelist]
· Sigourney Weaver dragged into Minuto vs Longo legal battle [NY Post]
· Slashing Jon Gosselin's clothes less of a crime than wearing them [US]
· Claire's moves from tweens to teens [StyleSectionLA]
· Beauty entrepreneur Yves Rocher dies in Paris [Reuters]