Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brush-up on your friendship bracelet making skills [LA Times]
· LA's only Christmas display with Darth Vader [LA Weekly]
· Ten peeps who left a fashionable footprint in 2009, part 1 [FWD]
· Totally radical: Proenza Schouler surfboard [T Magazine]
· Karl Lagerfeld is turning children into princesses [WWD]