Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· So many dirty jokes could be made: Kiki de Montparnasse popup [All the Rage]
· Speaking of popups?just a 2009 thing, or here to stay? [WWD, sub req'd]
· Kate and Laura Mulleavy surprisingly easy to shop for this Xmas [The Cut]
· Fake-and-bakers taxed to pay for health care overhaul [NY Post]
· 2009's sexiest photos of models modeling near-nudity [Refinery 29]