Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· All you hordes of UPenn grads living in SoCal are so in luck [J.Crew Aficionada]
· 'Provocative' nativity on 3rd with crotch-chillin' Jesus [StyleSectionLA]
· Land's End tries to be trendy with new contemporary line [All the Rage]
· Wolf shirts are not cool. Please stop. [Fashionista]
· Dear Christopher Kane: Boo! Sincerely, Racked LA [Fashionologie]
· Cheap, scary, in-home facelifts using hook-and-eye technology [The Cut]
· Geox thigh-high boots double as really fugly "warm, skinny trousers" [NYT]