Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Assouline and Bastide open on Melrose [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· How cute are these boots? So cute Gap wishes they had made them [All the Rage]
· Collab alert: Maison Martin Margiela and REM's Michael Stipe [Hypebeast]
· Liebovitz shoots Spears half-dressed for a Candies ad [Nitrolicious]
· For the lady spy: a $565 Cavalli USB stick necklace [PurseBlog]
· Harper's Bazaar editors give hot cocoa, paper napkins as gifts [Tory Burch blog]
· There is a supermarket in Istanbul with gilded shopping carts [FWD]