Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's beginning to look a lot like a KidRobot Christmas. Image via Racked Flickr pool/EssG
· OC mall The Spectrum now officially Bro Heaven [OC Register]
· Technology for the greater good: Pepsi frankensteining potato chips [BrandWeek]
· Barneys gives you a good deal on that creepy Nina Ricci catbag [Barneys]
· Free range, cruelty free Christmas trees [Re-Nest]
· Not just narcissism: Why Tom Ford takes his own photos [Fashionologie]