Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A.P.C.'s first LA overstock sale next week [Style Section LA]
· Girls just wanna stay AIDS-free [Couture in the City]
· We do know we want it, Eric Daman. We do. [Fashionista]
· Rachel Zoe's assistant, Taylor Jacobson, strikes out on her own [Fashionologie]
· What's your damage, Hellz Bellz? [Nitrolicious]
· 4-year-olds and their mothers rejoice: Crocs are profitable again [The Cut]