Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hipster faves make slightly dressier hipster shoes for the holidays [Fab Sugar]
· These shoes must look amazing, in person, at the Phillip Lim boutique on Robertson [Style File]
· The magic of LAFW, where one month = week and two days = a week [All The Rage]
· Kiehl's: For dry skin, normal skin, and skin that needs extra graffiti [HypeBeast]
· Kira Plastinina dressed down for not dressing up at DVF fête [NY Mag]
· Stella's GapKids clothes: Don't tell us you haven't thought about it [Grazia Daily]