Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Can contortionists lure you to Bev Center, make you spend $$$? [LA Times]
· Fashion icon Juliette Lewis: "Scientology is so common-sense orientated" [Guardian]
· Your Apple + tobacco = No warranty for you! [Consumerist]
· Going Rogue sells 700K copies in 1st week; collective IQ plummets [MSNBC]
· Best Buy is only allowed to say Merry Xmas to whiteys, apparently [BrandWeek]
· Bedazzled footwear: Not just for the ladies anymore [High Snobiety]