Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Free energy breakfast, whatever that is, at Bev Center Friday! [Beverly Center]
· Tummy-tucks and botox to finance health care overhaul? [The Cut]
· Black Friday retailers are not really your friends [Yahoo Finance]
· Prayers answered! Stella/GAP collab produces tees for us big kids [Nitrolicious]
· Lots of clothing metaphors used to explain possible A&F takeover [The Cut]