Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA Fashion 'Week' is apparently saving the best for last [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Did you shop enough in October to keep our economy afloat? [Reuters]
· Target is really going to open at 5am day after Thanksgiving? [Black Friday]
· Bet ya $20 Lady Gaga doesn't wear pants to award show today [People Style Watch]
· YSL kicking Michael Jackson's butt in the afterlife [Forbes]
· Hot new dress makes your vajayjay look hungry, toothsome [Vogue UK]