Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Will you strut the catwalk at the W tomorrow? [All the Rage]
· Stella will do another Gap Kids collab in the spring [Fashionista]
· Crayola for adults: 25 multicolor eyeliners for $250 [eBeauty Daily]
· A Donna Karan dress you need instructions to wear [Fashion Tribes]
· Only Alexander Wang would connect footballs and cheetah prints [Nitrolicious]
· Some hope you'll mistake their thigh-high socks for OTK boots [Style Section LA]
· Man turns his public-bathroom home into a Burberry shrine [Telegraph]