Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Floral dresses as far as the eye can see at Clothespin [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Now you can look like Rihanna for $85 [Couture in the City]
· If you don't have Mr. Big under your tree, put Carrie on top of it [Fashion Tribes]
· Yes, these are real: Boot-cut legwarmers [Fashionologie]
· Boots with "negative heel technology" apparently burn calories [Lemondrop]
· Not to be outdone by Forever 21, Chanel launches 31 Rue Cambon [Nitrolicious]