Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Geeky shirts with cameras and displays interact with each other [Couture Cult]
· Time to unrepress those awkward fashion moments [Couture in the City]
· Most dangerous shoes money can buy: Louise Goldin for Topshop [Nitrolicious]
· Obama-fave Maria Cornejo to launch a menswear collection [Style Section LA]
· Adidas to manufacture incredibly cheap shoes [Telegraph]