Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA Fashion Week attempts another makeover [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Ralph Lauren tries to prevent mockery of badly Photoshopped ad [BoingBoing]
· German fashion mag Brigitte gives up on models entirely [Unbeige]
· Versace plans to close all Japanese stores [Bloomberg]
· ...and so does French Connection [My Fashion Life]
· Alexander McQueen's shoes make Christian Siriano's look like Hush Puppies [Fashion Toast]