Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alexander Wang in SF! 2 words: Road trip. 2 more words: Leave now! [Barneys NY]
· Rabid Slayer fans mess up your H'wood/Highland shopping on Nov. 4 [LA Weekly]
· Celebrating 20 years of inflation: the Reebok Pump to be restyled, X 20 [Reebok]
· Just in case you can’t get enough of Regretsy [Kraftomatic]
· The denim bubble has burst; more options for reasonably priced jeans [NYT]
· Franz Ferdinand tees: not by Hedi Slimane but still fancy [Hype Beast]
· There's a lot of bosom on display in the new Kate Moss/Topshop pics [Telegraph UK]