Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LA's forecast: high winds with a 20% chance of turbans [Style Section LA]
· Does Tom Cruise know Dov Charney calls him a suburban pimp? [American Apparel]
· Shepard Fairey promotes self, Levi's with event in Times Square [Obey/Giant]
· Christian Lacroix left waiting at the bailout altar, again [Vogue UK]
· Damien Hirst t-shirt $80, still cheaper than a shark in formaldehyde [HypeBeast]