Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kevan Hall's runway show inspires a beehive how-to [Splendicity]
· Five Four has a new one, "Glee's" Cory Monteith [All the Rage]
· Was Amelia Earhart the first celebrity with a fashion line? [Style Section LA]
· Conde Nast launches a GQ app for the iPhone [Ad Age]
· Mulberry offers pets warmer coats [Nitrolicious]
· Have you seen people in restaurants wearing the Single Ladies glove? [The Cut]