Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ed Hardy store on Spring Street closes after less than six months [Blog Downtown]
· Q&A with LA designer Yotam Solomon [LAFW]
· Eco-friendly company Nau introduces premium layaway [Heard on the Runway]
· Lindsay Lohan'sUngaro boss calls her "a moving, dancing, swinging, living doll" [NYT]
· Chloë Sevigny for Opening Ceremony X Bass Shoes now available [OC Blog]