Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside the Downtown LA Fashion Week kickoff party [Fashion Rules]
· Louis Verdad designed his Fashion Week show in three weeks [Chic Leak]
· The dos and don'ts of dollar store shopping [Brokelyn]
· Fake lottery winner starts riot at Burlington Coat Factory [NYP]
· Dubious trend: Personal shoppers for babies [StyleList]
· Mad Men costumer signs representation for guest design stints [WWD, subscription req'd]