Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Recently deceased stores to mourn in 2009 [Style Council]
· Depressing overview on the state of the CA retail market [WWD]
· A guide to armoires [Domino]
· Badgley Mischka plans to drop prices [Heard on the Runway]
· Abaete for Payless sandals get the full-page treatment in Lucky [Fashion Herald]
· Please Michelle Obama, save the fashion industry [NYT]
· NY Mag putting fashiony supplement New York Look on hold [Fashionista]