Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· LACMA's ramping up its costume collection [All the Rage]
· Inside South African meatshop European Deluxe Sausage Kitchen [LAT]
· Brace yourself for photos of Pat Field's deranged Shopaholic costumes [Fashion Rules]
· Speaking of Pat, she says SATC II is still up in the air [Catwalk Queen]
· How to have a rational debate between PETA and fur fans [Business of Fashion]
· New Le Creuset color! Too bad it's kind of eyeball-searing [The Kitchn]
· SwapItShop, a recession-friendly bartering take on eBay [Treehugger]