Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gothy designer Rick Owens doing a collection with Eastpak [Cheryl Shops]
· ...and here are some photos of the line [Highsnobiety]
· Starbucks cutting down on the decaf [NYP]
· Should shopaholism be considered a real disease? [NYT]
· Target decides to lay off more than 600 people [WWD, sub req]
· Boutiques cutting costs by giving up fresh flowers, valet service [JC Report]