Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Satine's Forever 21 collab now available [Blackburn & Sweetzer]
· Silver Lake local Shepard Fairey: Magazine cover phenom [Atwater Village Newbie]
· New book about LA excess by British journo Chris Ayres [LA Observed]
· Upcoming: Lecture by a Levi Strauss denim historian [All the Rage]
· Steve Madden knocks off Martin Margiela...poorly [Division Street]
· Istithmar could lose $500 to $600 million on Barneys sale [NYT]
· Holly Dunlap, of recently deceased line Hollywould, takes a nice long vacay [WWD, subscription req]