Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
[Halston in the window of Decadestwo via the store's blog]
· Very weird: Paris Hilton launches a scrapbooking kit [LAT]
· Costco robocalling about the peanut butter recall [LA Observed]
· Michelle Obama's fashion choices convey "a sense of humor" [NYT]
· Cheap ways to get in on the Obama souvenir mania [Bargain Babe]
· How to build a designer wardrobe for less [Consumerist]
· Brace yourself for Sex and the City Two [US Weekly]