Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Everything you ever wanted to know about eco-friendly underwear [Green La Girl]
· City kills North Hollywood crosswalk, access to local businesses [LAist]
· Banana Republic launching eco-friendly line this spring [Elle News Blog]
· Sick of all the Obama gear for sale? Here's more [TONY Blog]
· Scar Jo's Marilyn Monroe-esque D&G ad [NYDN]