Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Santa Monica's vote on anti-plastic bag measure is delayed [Green LA Girl]
· Booth More on first lady fashion [LAT]
· Meanwhile, in college at Occidental, Obama liked Hawaiian shirts [LAT]
· City Council considering a solution to traffic problems at The Grove [Curbed]
· Kate Moss turns 35 today [Catwalk Queen]
· T by Alexander Wang available for pre-order at Saks [Cheryl Shops]
· Lord & Taylor gets a $600 million dollar cash infusion [NYP]