Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Random: Christina Applegate might be doing a line with Topshop [Bust Blog]
· Minority of women think skimpy outfits help them out at work [NYP]
· Katie Holmes chars her hand in new Miu Miu ad [StyleWatch]
· Is Style File lifting stories from Fashion Week Daily? [Cityfile]
· Michelle Obama-approved chain White House Black Market has transformed their D.C. store for the Inauguration [Mrs. O]