Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Photo via NYT; left to right: Emma DeMar as Elise, Amanda Setton as Penelope, Nicole Fiscella as Isabel and Taylor Momsen as Jenny.
· Coast mag's July cover biting T Living's spring '07 cover [The Moment]
· Ladies, the $45 Brooks Brothers boys button-down for summer [The Moment]
· Gossip Girls "has had a profound influence on retail" [NYT]
· Gossip Girls slide show (pictured) [NYT]
· Ecommerce sites coming Farfetch and 212DressingRoom [Style Bubble]
· Elizabeth Hurley, Carolyn Murphy and Hilary Rhoda ring in NYSE [FWD]
· Karl Lagerfeld designer 80 residential homes in Dubai [Fashionista]
· More than 50 shoes have been designed by Nike and Adidas for Olympics [WSJ]
· Artist Dorophy Tang's furniture for Adidas in Beijing [Highsnobiety]
· Sadie Frost's boutique had to pay £5,000 to shop girl for discrimination [Daily Mail]