Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Though our commenter alerting up to the latest Celia Birtwell collection for Express was happy we had posted the lead, they wanted to make one thing clear: "I don't work for Celia Birtwell, or the Express chain. I am just a huge fan of her prints and the old Ossie Clark/CB collections. Those dresses were exquisite. I would love to see a new generation of fashionistas discover these prints! They are just beautiful." Included in a separate comment was a link to the dresses referenced in the first comment. Though not maxi dresses by definition, the tiered, floaty dresses come to about mid-calf and have a scarf-like effect at the shoulders.
· Celia Birtwell for Express, Part II [Racked]
· In-Store Pics: Masses of Marimekko, Two Measly Celia Birtwell Racks [Racked]
· In-Store Update: Marimekko at H&M, Celia Birtwell at Express [Racked]
· On Hold, H&M Marimekko Collection Not Quite In-Store [Racked]
· Celia Birtwell for Express Now In-Store, Collection Pics [Racked]
· First Designer Collab Collection for Express: Celia Birtwell [Racked]